30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
Shopping For Mortgage Lenders in Austin
The process of buying a home can be one of the most exciting times in someone’s life. It is the beginning of a new stage in life, whether it is buying your first home to raise a family in or buying your retirement home to enjoy your retirement. On the flipside of this excitement, there can be a lot of stress and work involved.
One of the most important parts of this process is shopping for the right mortgage lenders in Austin. You have to find a lander that is going to be able to offer you what it is that you are looking for.
4 Tips To Help You Find The Right Mortgage Lender in Austin
Shopping around for the right lender is like shopping around for anything else. There are certain things that you are going to want to look at, and for, when you are considering different mortgage lenders in Austin. Here are some great tips to help you on your journey to find the lender in Austin that is right for you.
- Compare Rates. Different lenders are going to operate with different interest rates. You should take the time to figure out what is average for your particular market and what other lenders are offering as rates.
- Customer Service. Applying for a mortgage is a difficult process. You want a lender that is going to be there and available to answer any and all questions. You want a lender that is going to be easy to work with and easy to communicate with. Customer reviews can be a great place to start for this.
- Options. Different lenders offer different types of loans, features, and flexibility. You want to look into what different lenders offer to their customers. This can really help you to narrow down the list of the right mortgage lenders in Austin for you.
- Fine Print. You will want to take the time to look at particular lenders loan requirements, fees, and costs other than the interest and principle.
Taking the time to do the research is going to really pay off for you in the end. It will help you eliminate and include different lenders that you may not have considered before embarking on your research.
There is no reason to rush this process. Finding the right mortgage lender in Austin can make a huge difference in your home buying experience. Make sure you have a good grasp on what it is that you are looking for in a lender because this will really help you narrow down your list to the right lender to work with.
Best Mortgage Rates in Austin Texas
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see how much you qualify for.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Houston Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
The Professional Lending Agency In Austin, Texas
Prodigy lending is a leading private mortgage and home loan provider with a long history dedicated to the provision of affordable financing to citizens. We have gained a lot of valuable experience during this long service upon which we continue to build for the benefit of our clients. For this experience to count, we have recruited and retained the best brains in the lending community to give excellent service to our clients. We have also expanded our range of mortgage and home loan products to serve every special category of citizens across the board including Mortgage FHA loan in Austin.
Getting the Best Home Loan Plan for You!
Traditional Mortgage Financing
- Down Payment at 3%
- Exceptional low-interest rates
- No lender commissions
- Lower PMI comparatively
- 10, 15, 20, or 30 year term options
- Regulated deposit of 3.5%
- Easy Qualifications but strict debt-to-Income ratio
- Flexible Interest Rates with added refinancing options
Veterans Affairs Program Home Loans
- Veterans entitled to 100% Financing
- VA Loans closing cost is lower with no insurance cost
- Privileged qualification
- Best Government Loan rates
USDA Home Mortgage
- Fully Financed
- Zero Down Payment!
- Very low-Interest Rates
- Minimal insurance cost
- Subject to Income limits and location eligibility
We cherish the continued good relationship beyond the initial loan transaction with our clients always striving to serve them into retirement. Products offered under Austin FHA Program have special options like funding for rehabilitation or cash-out for senior citizens that can be applied years after the initial home loan. This means a lifetime engagement with a client requiring high standards of service, commitment, and trust especially over the privacy of their information with us.
Consultation with any of our experienced loan officers is free, so contact us for any assistance you may need. Our lines are open and so are other avenues on our site. Do not hesitate to get advice on the most important decision of your life. Call today!
Prodigy Lending, Mortgage Professionals
PRODIGY CELEBRATES 17 YEARS OF SERVICE WITH DISTINCTION!
GET YOUR MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL PROCESS MOVING TODAY!
PRODIGY LENDING WINS TOP WORKPLACE AWARD IN US
For the last eight years, we have outdone ourselves in outstanding products and excellence in service. This quality-working environment has earned us a much-coveted ranking among the Top Workplaces nationally.
Choose the Best Package at the Best Mortgage Rates
Prodigy Lending is a premier private mortgage lender in the country with a vast range of mortgage and home loan products for every niche including FHA loans in Austin. Our experts will help you find the best finance facility for your needs and work out for you the lowest and current floor level rates possible. Get a rate quote for consideration from our offices free of conditions.
Contact us today for more loan information!
[expand title=”We also service the following zip codes and surrounding areas:”]73301, 73344, 76530, 76573, 76574, 78602, 78610, 78612, 78613, 78615, 78616, 78617, 78619, 78620, 78621, 78623, 78626, 78627, 78628, 78630, 78634, 78640, 78641, 78642, 78645, 78646, 78651, 78652, 78653, 78660, 78662, 78664, 78669, 78673, 78674, 78676, 78680, 78681, 78682, 78683, 78691, 78701, 78702, 78703, 78704, 78705, 78708, 78709, 78710, 78711, 78712, 78713, 78714, 78715, 78716, 78717, 78718, 78719, 78720, 78721, 78722, 78723, 78724, 78725, 78726, 78727, 78728, 78729, 78730, 78731, 78732, 78733, 78734, 78735, 78736, 78737, 78738, 78739, 78741, 78742, 78744, 78745, 78746, 78747, 78748, 78749, 78750, 78751, 78752, 78753, 78754, 78755, 78756, 78757, 78758, 78759, 78760, 78761, 78762, 78763, 78764, 78765, 78766, 78767, 78768, 78769, 78772, 78773, 78774, 78778, 78779, 78780, 78781, 78783, 78785, 78786, 78788, 78789, 78799, Austin TX, Pflugerville TX, Manor TX, Mc Neil TX, Del Valle TX, Cedar Park TX, Round Rock TX, Manchaca TX, Leander TX, Buda TX, Hutto TX, Cedar Creek TX, Spicewood TX, Elgin TX, Dripping Springs TX, Coupland TX, Georgetown TX, Driftwood TX, Kyle TX, Weir TX, Taylor TX, Walburg TX, Liberty Hill TX, Dale TX, Bastrop TX, Wimberley TX, Red Rock TX, Granger TX, Schwertner TX, Fischer TX,[/expand]
[expand title=”View a map of our services areas:”]
[expand title=”Visit our Google Site!”]